Clear All
  • عمار ابوالحسن
    عضو نشيط
    • 19-12-2010

سبب رفض اليهود للمسيح فقرة مترجمة

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    اللهم صل على محمد وال محمد الائمة والمهديين وسلم تسليما
    لاقوة الا بالله
    هذه ترجمة بسيطة لفقرة مهمة تبين اسباب رفض المسيح... وقد تختلف العصور الا ان الاسباب تتكرر
    اذا كان الترجمة مناسبة نرجو ممن يعلم بموقع يعرض الدعوة بالانجليزية ويستطيع نقله مشكورا
    Disclaimer: This is an abstract translation of an Arabic book called Almseeh SrAllah(The Messiah is the secret of God), written by a believer in Islam , AbuMoammed Alansari, who is a follower

Disclaimer: This is an abstract translation of an Arabic book called Almseeh Sr Allah(The Messiah is the secret of God), written by a believer in Islam , Abu Moammed Alansari, who is a follower of Imam Ahmad Alhassan (the Savior)son of Imam Mahdi a direct descended of prophet Mohamed peace be upon them.

If I may add ,In order to reveal the secret we must see the spiritual meaning behind the heavenly word.
    [email protected] afshinjaved.com
    Christ:
    The term means God anointed, the king and the priest and the prophet in the Old Testament anointed with special oil
    As a sign that God has _assigned him for a particular job.
    The concept of Christ as in the concept of the Mahdi( the guided one), Christ is a word not only applies to Jesus
    it can points out to Imam Mahdi and to the tewelve of his descendants. As we have defined the meaning you can see that it applies to the Imam Mahdi, Muhammad ibn Al-Hasan. Also, the term Christ was given to prophets as it was stated in the Old Testament that the Messiah was called the King Shaul any Talot, as well as and the Prophet David.

1 Samuel 24 (American Standard Version)

1 Samuel 2

5 And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul's skirt. 6 And he said unto his men, Jehovah forbid that I should do this thing unto my lord, Jehovah's anointed, to put forth my hand against him, seeing he is Jehovah's anointed
    1 Samuel 2410 Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that Jehovah had delivered thee to-day into my hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee; but mine eye spared thee; and I said, I will not put forth my hand against my lord; for he is Jehovah's anointed

12 Samuel 1David Hears of Saul’s Death

4 David asked him, “Why weren’t you afraid to lift your hand to destroy the LORD’s anointed?”

Why the Jews did did not see Jesus of Nazareth as the anointed one-Christ? Why would any one fail to know the anointed one?

Jews did not believe in Christ because they are looking into the texts of the article literally and did not understand the spiritual meanings
    Their understanding of texts is blinded by
    following thescholars whosimulateswhat they believeinthe promised Messiahandbuilttheir
    doctrinal matters about the messiah based on what is ideologically shaped through their understanding of what came in the texts in the law of Moses, and their heart was closed from seeing the spiritual meaning. Jhon7 :24
    “Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”
    John 12

Belief and Unbelief Among the Jews

37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in their presence, they still would not believe in him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:
    “Lord, who has believed our message
    and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”[h]

39 For this reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:
    40 “He has blinded their eyes
    and hardened their hearts,
    so they can neither see with their eyes,
    nor understand with their hearts,
    nor turn—and I would heal them.”[i]

41 Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus’ glory and spoke about him.
    [frame="3 98"]
    [CENTER]هذا توقيع إفتراضي

[URL="http://www.al-mehdyoon.org/"]الموقع الرسمي للدعوة المباركة[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.al-mehdyoon.org/vb/"]منتديات أنصار الإمام المهدي (ع)[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.nsr313.com/"]صحيفة الصراط المستقيم[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.al-imam-almahdy-ahmad.com/"]موقع غرفة أنصار الإمام المهدي الصوتية[/URL]
    [/CENTER][/frame]
  • Be Ahmad Ehtadait
    مشرف
    • 26-03-2009

رد: سبب رفض اليهود للمسيح فقرة مترجمة

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اللهم صل على محمد وال محمد الائمه والمهديين وسلم تسليما

شكرا جزيل على جهودكم ولكن الموضوع متكرر سوف يغلق وينقل الى ارشيف المنتدا وفقكم الله

متى يا غريب الحي عيني تراكم ...وأسمع من تلك الديار نداكم

ويجمعنا الدهر الذي حال بيننا...ويحظى بكم قلبي وعيني تراكم

أنا عبدكم بل عبد عبد لعبدكم ...ومملوككم من بيعكم وشراكم

كتبت لكم نفسي وما ملكت يدي...وإن قلت الأموال روحي فداكم

ولي مقلة بالدمع تجري صبابة...حرام عليها النوم حتى تراكم

خذوني عظاما محملا أين سرتم ...وحيث حللتم فادفنوني حذاكم

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢