إعـــــــلان

Collapse
No announcement yet.

رسالة السيد احمد الحسن إلى اﻷحبة في الأرجنتين وفي كل مكان .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • الوقت
  • Show
Clear All
  • منى محمد
    عضو مميز
    • 09-10-2011

رسالة السيد احمد الحسن إلى اﻷحبة في الأرجنتين وفي كل مكان .

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ...

أسأل الله ان يجعل هذا الامر سببا لثباتكم على الحق ونصرته وزيادة اجوركم عند الله سبحانه.

الاحبة في الارجنتين وفي كل مكان أسأل الله ان يجعل هذا التصرف الخاطئ من بعض السلطات سببا لأن تبينوا لهم ان الإرهاب ليس إسلامي عام وان عقيدة ال محمد بعيدة عن الإرهاب وايذاء الاخرين وان عقيدة ودين الإرهاب هي السلفية الوهابية ومصدرها ودعمها من السعودية وبعض دول الخليج الداعمة للإرهاب السلفي الوهابي حول العالم وعلى دول العالم أجمع ان تتخذ موقف واضح من الإرهاب الوهابي السلفي وكما قلت سابقا فكل التنظيمات الإرهابية المتفق على انها إرهابية حول العالم هي سلفية وهابية فكل وهابي سلفي هو إرهابي او مشروع إرهابي مستقبلي.

أيضا ارجو منكم وانتم تدعون الناس حول العالم وخصوصا غير المسلمين ان تبتعدوا عن مناقشة الحاكمية والأمور السياسية المتعلقة بالدين والاكتفاء بالنقاش الديني العقائدي فقط جزاكم الله خير جزاء المحسنين.

احمد الحسن .

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...57397004307968

Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you
    I ask God to make this matter a reason for your steadfast on the truth and its support and to increase your rewards with Him Almighty.

Loved ones in Argentina and everywhere else, I ask God to make this erroneous behaviour of some authorities a reason to explain to them that terrorism is not Islamic in general. The doctrine of the progeny of Muhammad is far from terrorism and harming others and that the doctrine and religion of terrorism is the Salafi Wahhabism. Their origin and support is from Saudi Arabia and some of the gulf countries that are supporters of the Wahhabi Salafi terrorism around the world. The countries of the whole world should take a clear position against the Wahhabi Salafi terrorism. As I previously said, all the terrorist organisations that are widely agreed to be terrorist organisations are Salafi Wahhabi.
    Every Wahhabi Salafi is a terrorist or a future terrorist project.

I also hope that when you spread the word to people around the world, especially non-Muslims, to refrain from discussing the supremacy and political matters related to religion and to suffice only to the religious ideological discussion, May Allah reward you with reward of the good doers.
    ولم أنسى تلك الكلمات التي كان يرددها في أيام الدعوة اليمانية المباركة نقلاً عن الإمام المهدي (ع )
    أنا منسي منسي .. و القرآن مهجور مهجور مهجور ..
    كان يرددها بألم و حزن و لوعة .
    هكذا عرف الشيخ ناظم العقيلي الإمام احمد الحسن ( ع ).
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎