X

• Filter
  • الوقت
  • Show
Clear All
  • اختياره هو
    مشرف
    • 23-06-2009

A Message to all the people on earth...The savior,Ahmad Al-Hassan, has emerged

IN THE NAME OF GOD THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST GRACEFUL

A Message to all the people on earth

The savior has emerged

The comforter who is mentioned in the Gospel of John has emerged

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." The book of Matthew Chapter 24, Verse 27Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him):"But I say unto you, that Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Matthew chapter 17, verse 12 Mark 9:13

"And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear."
    Mathew chapter 11, verse 14-15
    Matt 13:9, Matt 13:43, Mark 4:9, Mark 4:23, Mark 7:16, Luke 8:8, Rev 2:7, Rev 2:11, Rev 2:17, Rev 2:29, Rev 3:6, Rev 3:13, Rev 3:22, Rev 13:9
    Jesus (Peace be upon him) has told us, that the son of man will also suffer just like Elias, and most people will disbelieve in him just like how other disbelieved in the prophets and messengers. The only people who believe and follow the son of man are few. They are very simple in their appearance, food, living and are the majority are unknown.
    I am telling those simple and innocent people, that the son of man (Jesus) has sent his messenger to the world.
    The comforter has emerged!
    He is Ahmad Al Hassan, emerged to the world carrying the glorified name of the Lord.
    Who is Ahmed Al Hassan (The Savior)?
    In God’s name, the merciful most kind
    Praise be to God the Lord of the Universe

Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) said:
    “Not only by food Human is still alive but also by The Word of GOD”
    And me, God’s servant, I say “Food kills Human. God’s word makes him alive"

My aim is the same aim of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (PBUTA). To spread uniformity on all parts of the world. The objective of all prophets and heirs is my objective.

Also, my goal is to clarify the holy Torah, Bible and the Koran in order to dispel all your differences and to show the distraction of the theologians from Jews, Christians and Moslems, how they outraged the Sacred Law and their violation against the prophets heirs.

My will is God’s will. That is, people will not want anything only that which God the Transcendent, the Sublime has wanted. That this earth will be full of fairness and equity. Unlike how it is now, full of injustice and inequity. That the famished will be satiated, the poor will find ****ter, the orphans will be happy after a long period of sadness, the widows can supply all their needs with dignity and that the most important in the sacred law would be applied, fairness, mercy and truth.

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan, the promised comforter

What are the main goals of his mission?
    The goal of my mission is the same goals of the prophets Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed (PBUH), which is to spread the true unification. The unification that Allah approves of, and to fill the world with peace and justice after it has been filled up with oppression and injustice.
    Why did Jesus send Ahmad Al-Hassan today?
    "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof." Matthew chapter 21, verse 43

The reason for the sending of the savior Ahmad Al-Hassan today, is that most religions have ratified that it is indeed the end of time. The time of the Holy emergence.
    THE END OF TIME IN TORAH AND BIBLE
    "And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world"?
    Matthew chapter 24, verse 3
    "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet."
    "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places."
    Matthew chapter 24, verses6,
    Isa 19:2, Mark 13:8, Luke 21:10
    "(….(6) And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars… (15) When therefore ye see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place…(22) but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened…. (27) For as the lightning cometh forth from the east, and is seen even unto the west; so shall be the coming of the Son of man….(29) But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light.)"

Matthew chapter 24

This chapter contains the signs of the minor Judgment day, mentioned by Jesus (PBUH), as well as mentioned by Prophet Mohammad and the Imams (PBUH); wars, solar and lunar eclipses…The abomination of desolation (America).. and the most important thing is that he referred to the beginning of his appearance from the east to the west, referring to the location of Jesus (PBUH) which in that age it will be Iraq, and the lightning which emerged from the east and appeared in the west is Abraham, as he left Iraq and appeared in the holy land.

Therefore, the messenger which will be sent by Imam Al Mahdi (PBUH), and those who will accompany him, being Jesus, Elijah, and Al Khidr, as well as his emerging from Iraq, can be referred to as the emergence of Jesus (PBUH) from another nation. Actually this is the real case as what Jesus said in chapter twenty one "(Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and shall be given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.)"

"(Therefore be ye also ready; for in an hour that ye think not the Son of man (meaning Jesus) cometh. Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath set over his household, to give them their food (meaning knowledge, enlightenment and wisdom) in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing)"

Matthew chapter 24

Who is that faithful and wise servant? He must be a messenger sent by Imam Mahdi, Jesus, and Elijah (PBUH) to mankind.

Jesus said (But now I go unto him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? But because I have spoken these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I go, I will send him unto you. And he, when he is come, will convict the world in respect of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they believe not on me; of righteousness, because I go to the Father, and ye behold me no more; of judgment, because the prince of this world hath been judged.)

John: Chapter 16.

And who is the Comforter who will be sent? And who will convict the world in respect of sins, denial and killing prophets and messenger, and for abandoning the rights of the prophets and their executors, losing their fortune in the minor judgment? And for letting down the chief of this world; Imam Al Mahdi

Jesus said (have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he shall guide you into all the truth: for he shall not speak from himself; but what things soever he shall hear, `these' shall he speak: and he shall declare unto you the things that are to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall take of mine, and shall declare `it' unto you.)

John: Chapter 16.

I believe that the aforementioned, though brief, is suffice for seekers of justice and truth. If you want more, then the vision of John the Divine contains a lot for truth seekers, which I have not touched upon for it to be brief.

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
    Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken
    And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.."
    John Chapter 21 verses 25, 25, 26
    Hand in the sky

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/chandra/multimedia/photo09-025.html

Comet Lulin
    NASA - NASA's Swift Spies Comet Lulin
    Icelandic Volcano
    NASA - NASA Sensors Providing Rapid Estimates of Iceland Volcano Emissions
    our websites
    Arabic: http://www.almahdyoon.org/

http://the-savior.com
    English: Contact | Imam Ahmad Al Hassan - THE SAVIOR
    French AHMAD AL HASSAN - le Yamani Promis - Le Consolateur | AHMAD AL HASSAN - le Yamani Promis - Le Consolateur
    Persian http://www.almahdyoon.info/farsy

[email protected] Contact details:
    السلام عليكم يا أهل بيت الرحمة والنبوة ومعدن العلم وموضع الرسالة

• حجج الله
    عضو مميز
    • 12-02-2010

رد: A Message to all the people on earth...The savior,Ahmad Al-Hassan, has emerged

The savior has emerged

ورد عن أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام قوله: (( ترد على احدهم القضيه في حكم من الاحكام فيحكم فيها برأيه ، ثم ترد تلك القضيه بعينها على غيره فيحكم فيها بخلاف قوله وإلاههم واحد ، ونبيهم واحد ، وكتابهم واحد، أفأمرهم الله سبحانه بالاختلاف فأطاعوه ؟ ام نهاهم عنه فعصوه ؟ أم انزل الله سبحانه ديناً ناقصاً فأستعان بهم على اتمامه ؟ أم كانوا شركاء لهُ، فلهم أن يقولوا ، وعليه أن يرضى ؟ أم انزل الله سبحانه ديناً تاماً فقصر الرسول (( صلى الله عليه واله وسلم )) عن تبليغه وادائه ؟ والله سبحانه يقول ( ما فرطنا في الكتاب من شيء) وفيه تبيان لكل شيء وذكر ان الكتاب يصدق بعضة بعضا ، وانه لا اختلاف فيه فقال سبحانه ( ولو كان من عند غير الله لوجدوا فيه اختلافا كثيرا ) وان القرآن ظاهره انيق ، وباطنه عميق ، لاتفنى عجائبه ، ولا تنقضي غرائبه ، ولاتكشف الظلمات الا به ) نهج البلاغه ج1 ( ص 60-61 ).

صدقت أيها الصديق الأكبر

Comment

• اختياره هو
      مشرف
      • 23-06-2009

رد: A Message to all the people on earth...The savior,Ahmad Al-Hassan, has emerged

اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد الائمة والمهديين وسلم تسليما كثيرا
      السلام عليكم يا أهل بيت الرحمة والنبوة ومعدن العلم وموضع الرسالة

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎