• Filter
  • الوقت
  • Show
Clear All
  • sa3ed-al-nejoom
    عضو جديد
    • 25-03-2010

قانون معرفة الحجة بالغة الانجليزية

Allah (s.w.t) created man of a very high knowledge of the sublime. Allah (s.w.t) said in his holy book ((I created the jinn and humankind only that they worship me)) that is to know me, as Ahl Al Bayt (may Allah’s peace and blessings be amongst them all) have said. Therefore there is no real worship without actual knowledge. In order to achieve this noble achievement, Allah (s.w.t) nominated specific guides and leaders in order to guide people to the right path by which the goal is set, and also He (the all mighty), sent with them the holy book and the scale.
    And it was because of His kindness and wisdom that he (the almighty) placed a law for all mankind, that through it they are able to distinguish between Hojjatallah (successor of Allah) and the claimers of false and slander. The law that is referred to consists of three major points:
    - first comes the divine transcript or the will
    - second comes the knowledge and wisdom
    - And third, the call to the governorship of Allah, or, the banner of allegiance to Allah.
    Perhaps this law is a very simple law to understand for people with a sound mind and a sound reasoning (for example, if a person owns a factory, a farm or a ship, or anywhere where workers work, the owner must, for sure, appoint someone from the workers to be the leader, captain or a farmer .the owner must then make sure that he has provided the rest of the workers with the name of their leader (transcript ) or otherwise there will be chaos. The leader must also be the most knowledgeable amongst his other co-workers and the best out of them (knowledge), and offcourse the owner of the business will order all the workers to obey the leader (governorship) in order to achieve what he hopes, otherwise if he (the owner) fails to do any of those rules mentioned, then he’s wisdom will be paralleled by his extravagance. So how can people expect Allah the almighty to leave any of these three important rules when he is the wisest?)
    1. Divine transcript or the will
    From the very first day that Allah created Adam (pbuh), the journey started with the law and the divine commandment. Allah (s.w.t) said: ((And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not)) Al-Bakara: 30.
    Allah (s.w.t) also said ((And (remember) when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am creating a mortal out of potter's clay of black mud altered, (28) So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him. (29) So the angels fell prostrate, all of them together (30) Save Iblis. He refused to be among the prostrate.)) Al-hajr: 28-30.
    In those precious verses, Allah (s.w.t) nominates Adam (PBUH) to be his successor, with a record of angels and Satan. The angels then respond to gods will by prostrating to Adam and obeying him, thus the angels succeeded in the test that god placed for them in order for him to identify his true believers that will last until they day of judgment. However, Satan failed due to his pride (he said I am the best). So the result of success or failure is accompanied by obeying hojatallah or the khalifa of Allah. The reason why the angels succeeded was because they accepted to recognize gods will, and for the same reason the true believers shall succeeded. Also, because of Satan Ingratitude and infidelity he failed in the test and for the same reason should his followers from jinn and humankind fail the test and deserve to be excluded from God’s mercy ((It is the law of Allah which hath taken course aforetime. Thou wilt not find for the law of Allah aught of power to change)) al-fatih: 28
    Furthermore, the law of the divine continued even after Adam (PBUH) in a form of a will passed from one Hojjah/Khalifa to another, isn’t this will a divine **** from Allah? And about Abi Abd Allah (pbuh), he said ((…then Allah ordered Adam (PBUH) that he inherits the legacy of a prophet to Hubayl. So Adam (PBUH) done what Allah has asked him for, but when Qabil was informed of what happened, anger overtook him and he said “aren’t I older than my brother and don’t I deserve what you gave him?” so Adam replied: my son, it was Allah’s order .Allah chose him for what I done and if u don’t believe me then a offering from each of you should prove who deserves this favor. At that time, if the offering was good, then fire will be sent down to burn it. qabil was the owner of crops, so he offered some poor wheat. On the other hand, hubayl owned sheep so he offered a fat ram. Then fire was sent down to burn hubayls offering. Afterwards, Satan came to qabil and said: “if hubayl has children, then he and his offspring’s will have more pride than you because of what your father gave him, so if you kill him, your father will have no-one but you left, so he will give you the legacy of a prophet and you will inherit him”. Qabil then killed his brother hubayl)) stories of the prophets: 55. Allah says in the holy Quran ((But recite unto them with truth the tale of the two sons of Adam, how they offered each a sacrifice, and it was accepted from the one of them and it was not accepted from the other. (The one) said: I will surely kill thee. (The other) answered: Allah accepted only from those who ward off (evil).)) Al-Maeda: 27.
    Abi Abd Allah (pbuh) says, in the words of God Almighty ((Lo! Allah commandeth you that ye restore deposits to their owners, and, if ye judge between mankind, that ye judge justly. Lo! comely is this which Allah admonisheth you. Lo! Allah is ever Hearer, Seer.)) Al-Nissa: 58, he said (it is the will that one man from us passes it to another man)) Ghaybat Al No’mani:60.
    Also in the Quran, said by Jesus (PBUH) ((And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One (Ahmad). Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic.)) Al-saff:6.
    Thus ((Allah chooseth from the angels messengers, and (also) from mankind. Lo! Allah is Hearer, Seer)) AL-Hajj:75.
    Also about Alharith Ibn Almaghera Alnathry, he said ((we said to Abi Abd Allah (A.S), how is the owner of this duty known? He replied, by his Tranquility, dignity, knowledge and will)) Bihar Al-Anwar chapter: 52, p: 138.
    2- Knowledge and wisdom
    After Allah sent the divine transcript that Adam is his successor on earth, as Allah the almighty has said in his holy book ((And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth)) the angels apposed that ((they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not. And He taught Adam all the names, and then showed them to the angels, saying: Inform Me of the names of these, if ye are truthful.)) Al-Bakara: 30-31. When the angels apposed Allah, Allah answered them that Adam has more knowledge than you do, for he (PBUH) earned the succession of Allah on earth because of the trait he had, which is the knowledge that Allah granted him. So the knowledge that hojatallah has, is a special trait, that only he will have, and therefore, knowledge becomes a certain proof that through it we are able to know who is the hojjah / khalifa .
    There are many other verses that convey the same meaning. Allah the almighty has said ((Their Prophet said unto them: Lo! Allah hath raised up Saul to be a king for you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us when we are more deserving of the kingdom than he is, since he hath not been given wealth enough? He said: Lo! Allah hath chosen him above you, and hath increased him abundantly in wisdom and stature. Allah bestoweth His Sovereignty on whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.)) Al-Bakara : 247.
    Therefore these people that asked their prophet to send them a king, but after their prophet said to them: Lo! Allah hath raised up Saul to be a king for you, they apposed that Talot does not have enough money and isn’t wealthy, and there came their prophet and said, that this duty is not about being wealthy but about having knowledge ((He said: Lo! Allah hath chosen him above you, and hath increased him abundantly in wisdom and stature. Allah bestoweth His Sovereignty on whom He will)). So the issue is a matter of knowledge and Allah the almighty, arms his successors with the necessary weapon for the journey that returns to him the almighty, and that weapon is nothing but knowledge.
    The almighty said ((And unto Lot we gave judgment and knowledge, and We delivered him from the community that did abominations. Lo! they were folk of evil, lewd.)) Al-Anbiya :74., ((And when there cometh unto them a scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession - though before that they were asking for a signal triumph over those who disbelieved - and when there cometh unto them that which they know (to be the truth) they disbelieve therein. The curse of Allah is on disbelievers.)) Al-Bakara: 89.
    Also there are many narrations (Ahadeeth) which were been narrated by the infallible (A.S) to spot the truth and confirm it. in the contention of imam al ritha (a.s) in the senate of the ma’mon (may Allah curse them) when someone asked imam al ritha (( O son of the prophet of Allah, how can the claimer of being the imam be known? he replied, by the divine **** and proof. So he asked: so whats the proof of the imam? Imam ritha (A.S) replied: His proof is knowledge and his acceptance for the call of governorship of Allah.)) eyon akhbar al ritha: chapter:2, p:216.
    3- The call to the governorship of Allah
    The third major point, in the law of knowing the successor, is the call to the governorship to Allah or the banner of allegiance to Allah, and to obey whoever Allah appointed as his successor on earth without obeying anyone else. Allah the almighty said ((And (remember) when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am creating a mortal out of potter's clay of black mud altered, (28) So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him. (29) So the angels fell prostrate, all of them together (30) Save Satan. He refused to be among the prostrate.)) Al-Hajar: 28-31. and allah the almighty also said ((Say: O Allah! Owner of Sovereignty! Thou givest sovereignty unto whom Thou wilt, and Thou withdrawest sovereignty from whom Thou wilt. Thou exaltest whom Thou wilt, and Thou abasest whom Thou wilt. In Thy hand is the good. Lo! Thou art Able to do all things)) Al-Omran: 26. Also ((Thy Lord createth what He willeth and chooseth. They have never any choice. Glorified be Allah and exalted above all that they associate (with Him)!)) Al-Qusas : 68.
    These verses stress on the prostration to Allah all mighty’ successor/hojjah and the necessity of his obedience. the Sovereignty is in his hands the almighty, he gives sovereignty onto whom he wills and withdraws sovereignty from whom he wills. Furthermore its is not up to the people to choose a governor or a governorship, which makes choosing a governor or a governorship become shirk. Also from the narrations from saed bin abd allah alkomy in a long narration (hadith), that he asked imam al mahdi (a.s) when he was young during the time of his father alhassan al askaree (a.s), he asked: tell me my master about the reason that will prevent the people from choosing their successor. He (a.s) replied: peacemaker or a corrupter? He said peacemaker. So (a.s) replied: is it possible that they choose a corrupter, without actually knowing what is in that persons mind of peacemaking or corruption? He replied: yes. He (a.s) said: it’s for the same reason that your mind just trusted. Tell me about the prophets that allah chose them and sent the books upon them, and supported them with revelation and Infallibility, as they are the most knowledgeable and are the very well known .Like Moses and Jesus (PBUT), is it possible that with their knowledge that they would chose a hypocrite while thinking that he is a believer? So I replied: no. He (A.S) said: there you have Moses (kalimullah), and even though he had a complete sound mind that Allah had gifted him with, also the gift of knowledge and the revelation sent down upon him, he chose from his people only 70 men to meet his god, moses (a.s) trusted their faith and loyalty, and it happened to be that the people he chose were the hypocrites. Allah (SWT) said ))and Moses chose of his people seventy men for our appointed tryst and, when the trembling came on them, he said: My Lord! If Thou hadst willed Thou hadst destroyed them long before, and me with them. Wilt thou destroy us for that which the ignorant among us did? It is but Thy trial (of us). Thou sendest whom Thou wilt astray and guidest whom Thou wilt: Thou art our Protecting Friend, therefore forgive us and have mercy on us, Thou, the Best of all who show forgiveness.)) Al-A’raf/155. So now that we found out that even gods chosen prophets have also made the wrong decision about choosing the corruptor rather than the peacemaker, while they were thinking that they chose the right people that we don’t have the right to select or elect anybody as our governor , because only Allah knows what the hearts hide and is able to chose the right person for the right position))Ithbat Al -hodat: chapter:1 p:115-116.
    In conclusion I say that Ahmad Al-hassan (a.s) has come to you protestant with the will, the knowledge and the call to the governorship of Allah. He (A.S) Also came with the rejection of the governor of people or as many calls it “democracy”. And who ever goes over the books that have been published by Ansar Al Imam Al Mahdy will find a lot of details about this regard.
    Last edited by sa3ed-al-nejoom; 26-03-2010, 10:41. سبب آخر: sorry the print went wrong
  • sa3ed-al-nejoom
    عضو جديد
    • 25-03-2010

قانون معرفة الحجة على اليوتوب والموقع الرئيسي للانصار بالنجليزي

الموقع الرئيسي للانصار بالنجليزي

dhttp://the-savior.com/home/law.html

قانون معرفة الحجة الحلقه 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv5Hrgi6uIY

قانون معرفة الحجة الحلقه 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oGwzyStkvY&feature=related

قانون معرفة الحجة الحلقه 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AT1pAdfDco&feature=related

Comment

• sa3ed-al-nejoom
      عضو جديد
      • 25-03-2010

قانون معرفة الحجة على اليوتوب

قانون معرفة الحجة الحلقه 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AT1pAdfDco&feature=related

Comment

• حجج الله
        عضو مميز
        • 12-02-2010

رد: قانون معرفة الحجة بالغة الانجليزية

Thank you very much brother

May Allah bless you

All the you tube sessions are not working. Please re-check them

ورد عن أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام قوله: (( ترد على احدهم القضيه في حكم من الاحكام فيحكم فيها برأيه ، ثم ترد تلك القضيه بعينها على غيره فيحكم فيها بخلاف قوله وإلاههم واحد ، ونبيهم واحد ، وكتابهم واحد، أفأمرهم الله سبحانه بالاختلاف فأطاعوه ؟ ام نهاهم عنه فعصوه ؟ أم انزل الله سبحانه ديناً ناقصاً فأستعان بهم على اتمامه ؟ أم كانوا شركاء لهُ، فلهم أن يقولوا ، وعليه أن يرضى ؟ أم انزل الله سبحانه ديناً تاماً فقصر الرسول (( صلى الله عليه واله وسلم )) عن تبليغه وادائه ؟ والله سبحانه يقول ( ما فرطنا في الكتاب من شيء) وفيه تبيان لكل شيء وذكر ان الكتاب يصدق بعضة بعضا ، وانه لا اختلاف فيه فقال سبحانه ( ولو كان من عند غير الله لوجدوا فيه اختلافا كثيرا ) وان القرآن ظاهره انيق ، وباطنه عميق ، لاتفنى عجائبه ، ولا تنقضي غرائبه ، ولاتكشف الظلمات الا به ) نهج البلاغه ج1 ( ص 60-61 ).

صدقت أيها الصديق الأكبر

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎